vakuum

The Accepted Applications.
User avatar
vakuum
Contact:
Location: Germany
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:49 pm

vakuum

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:11 pm

In-Game Name: vakuum

Time Zone: GMT +2

Location: Hanover, Germany.

USGN: 20137

Recommended Time Of Tryout: depends on which day

CS2D Experience: Playing since 2012 with many breaks, last quit was end of 2017 but started now again to play since one week.

Where Did You Hear About Us: Everybody who plays since long time cs2d knows LAG.

Previous Clans: m»core, =[myR]=, |fruit|, syN.
Image
User avatar
Shortcut
Contact:
Location: United States
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 8:26 pm

Re: vakuum

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:18 pm

Hello vakuum.

Glad to see you onto our forums!
We will need to make an one vs one try-out, what's the best time for you to do the test?
User avatar
vakuum
Contact:
Location: Germany
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Re: vakuum

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Shortcut wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:18 pm
Hello vakuum.

Glad to see you onto our forums!
We will need to make an one vs one try-out, what's the best time for you to do the test?

Today at 8.30 pm GMT +2 is a perfect time. If you have there time too in which server should I come?
Image
User avatar
Shortcut
Contact:
Location: United States
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 8:26 pm

Re: vakuum

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:38 pm

Thanks for the quick reply!

We'll be playing at CS2DGlobal @ mix [CA] since that's the only server I got admin in right now (if that's good for you, of course ^^).
User avatar
vakuum
Contact:
Location: Germany
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Re: vakuum

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:43 pm

Shortcut wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:38 pm
Thanks for the quick reply!

We'll be playing at CS2DGlobal @ mix [CA] since that's the only server I got admin in right now (if that's good for you, of course ^^).
yeah It's allright, see you later.
Image
User avatar
Shortcut
Contact:
Location: United States
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 8:26 pm

Re: vakuum

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:45 pm

vakuum wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:43 pm
Shortcut wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:38 pm
Thanks for the quick reply!

We'll be playing at CS2DGlobal @ mix [CA] since that's the only server I got admin in right now (if that's good for you, of course ^^).
yeah It's allright, see you later.
See you there!
User avatar
Lamark
Contact:
Location: Russia
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 3:33 pm

Re: vakuum

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:45 pm

You already know your fate :)
ACCEPTED as [CPL]
Closed

Return to “Accepted”

www.000webhost.com